Search This Blog

Monday, October 9, 2017

Homework #7

North Coast Brewing Co.
Oklahoma

What is it? Both of these pieces, created by the designer Taylor Goad, are forms of advertisement. One is a label and the other a poster. 


Function: They are both for promotion. 


Where I saw it: I discovered them both in the Print magazine I read. 


Quality: The first photograph is simple, yet elegant. The colors all go together nicely. Even though the bottles are different, you can tell they all are from the same company. The second photo stood out to me by the color choices. I like the different shades of orange and then the giant blue shoe. The whole poster itself screams Oklahoma. 


Design/Typography: Contemporary 


What attracted me to the piece?
The simplicity of these pieces was what drew me in. I enjoyed the colors as well. 


1 comment: