Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Homework #5




What is it? These are both considered to be promotions. The one above is a giant wall sticker and the one to the left is a poster. 


Function: They are promoting NYC, while at the same time act as decor. 


Where I saw it? They are both hanging in my apartment. 


Quality: The image on top shows a brilliant sunset over NYC from the top of the Empire State Building. Your eyes will never get tired of looking at all of the different aspects of this piece. The second image to you right does a great job of creating an abstract piece with colors that work well together. 


Style:  The image above represents the contemporary look. The one to the left is psychedelia. 


What attracted me to this piece?  Ever since my first trip to NYC I've been in love with the city. These posters generate the memories to come flooding back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment